My son got a MacBook Air for his 3rd birthday.
Straight from Macworld!
How cool is that?
Some of the specs of this amazing machine (just look at how “wowed” he is by it!):
- Ultra portable (with convenient handle)
- no diskdrive, no dvd or cd drive, no wifi, no usb-ports, no nothing, but: WITH Winnie the Pooh action figures that pop up when you open it.
- Powerful on/off switch!
- Plays a different tune for each button on the keyboard (This will be the new interface for Itunes 8 )
- 13" screen (more like a 13th of an "), where Milne’s characters dance for you in black and green pixels (This will be the new standard as of Quicktime 8 )
- Mac OS X – Tigger.
- Colourful keyboard (even kewler than backlit)
- Autonomy: 24 hours (and counting)… On 3 AAA batteries!
So sexy you want one too! You really do (because a guy in a black turtleneck just told you so – or because Apple makes great products, generally).
Buy one for your kid too!
Because the new generation really deserves some air!